- WakeMed Asthma Program: 919-350-6895
- Blue Cross Blue Shield and Cigna: Call your 1-800 number to access.
- Nursing Mothers of Raleigh: Nursingmothersofraleigh.org
- Michelle Janyska, BSN, RN, IBCLC is in private practice and offers breast pump rentals & sales. Her office number is: 919-830-4188.
- Rex Women’s Resource Center and Lactation Station: This is a full-service retail store where parents and others can purchase products specifically for breastfeeding needs. This freestanding retail store is conveniently located within the Rex Women’s Center.
- WakeMed Mother’s Milk Bank is a non-profit organization that screens donors and collects, processes and distributes human donor milk.
- WakeMed Apex Healthplex, Wakemed Raleigh Campus & WakeMed North Healthplex offer several breastfeeding classes.
- Joan Comrie with Carolina Pediatric Dysphagia evaluates and treats pediatric feeding and swallowing disorders.
Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and First Aid Classes
Developmental and Parenting Classes and Concerns
- North Carolina Department of Health & Human Services
- North Carolina Infant-Toddler Program
- Children’s Developmental Services Agency (CDSA):
- Johnston County Early Intervention:
- Project Enlightenment: 919-856-7774
- WakeMed Birth and Parenting Classes
Weight Management and Diabetes
- Energize! – Weight Management Program: 919-350-7584