We’re more than a pediatric practice. We’re your medical home. What does that mean? It means we are the first place to start for any medical needs for your children, from infancy to 21 years of age. We’ve cared for generations of children within the same family–so we have “grand patients” and even “great-grand patients.”
Our physicians work with parents to create a partnership to help with every aspect of their children’s care. This includes everything from routine physicals to more complicated medical issues such as asthma, developmental disorders, injuries and ADHD. In addition, we’re happy for you to “attach” to one of our doctors, and think of him or her as your own. This allows us to follow children through every aspect of their development.
For more than 30 years, Triangle Pediatrics has cared for children throughout the area. We are a small practice, and that’s the way we like it. We don’t just serve the community, we are proud to be part of it—all our physicians live in the area and their children attend local schools.
When your child needs medical care, the last thing you want to do is navigate phone menus or leave messages on answering machines. That’s why we’re dedicated to providing personal attention whether you speak to us on the phone, at our front desk or in our examination rooms. We’re happy to answer any questions you may have.
- Care seven-days-a-week, with Saturday and Sunday reserved for sick visits
- Guaranteed same-day sick care, even if we have to stay late to provide it
- A nurse call line available 24-7 every day of the year
- A Certified Lactation Consultant available to provide individual help for breastfeeding mothers.
- Board-certified pediatric providers meeting the highest standards for continuing education
- A beautiful, modern and friendly facility in the heart of Cary
- Over 30 years of commitment to the children of our community
- Low staff and provider turnover; we are proud to be a great place to work
- Comprehensive care management for all pediatric conditions
All of our doctors are members of the American Academy of Pediatrics and specialty certified by the American Board of Pediatrics.
Our Tradition of Excellence
We have an extensive history of compassionate care. Triangle Pediatrics was founded in 1980 by Dr. Teresa Salter, who was not only the third pediatrician in Cary, she was the second female doctor in Cary. After developing a thriving practice and loyal following, she relocated to the corner of Cary Parkway and Kildaire Farm Road. In 1989, she was joined by Dr. David Horowitz, then by Dr. Bill Adams, Dr. Irene Chao, Dr. Samantha Baer and Dr. Mary Elizabeth Capps. In March 2014, we moved to our current location at 105 Ridgeview Drive, less than a 1/4 mile from our previous location.
For a complimentary office tour, please call us at 919-467-5543. We’d love to be a part of your family.