Nothing is more important than your child’s health and well-being. We believe caring for your family involves taking the time to answer any questions you may have.
We want to be partners in your care. We have provided the following to help you make well-informed decisions about your child’s treatment.
- Should my child get the Covid vaccine? Video by Mary Elizabeth Capps, MD
- Covid 19 Booster, who is eligible?
- Covid 19 Vaccine at Tripeds: we are currently vaccinating children 5 years and older. Please call during normal office hours to schedule your child.
- Covid 19 Self-Assessment Tool
- HealthyChildren.org Dozens of articles from breastfeeding to masks to ADHD addressing parental concerns during Covid.
- CDC Quarantine Guidelines
- Monoclonal Antibodies, when and where to get them